Detox Inner Beauty Powder 150g
Out of stock till early April.
The Detox Inner Beauty Powder contains a unique blend of nutrient dense, fermented and live ingredients to help support the liver’s detoxification processes. By supporting the liver, the load is taken off the body’s largest elimination organ; the skin. The Detox Inner Beauty Powder incorporates alkalising foods as well as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, prebiotics and probiotics. To increase the efficacy of the formula the ingredients are fermented using a unique mother culture with many years of research behind it.
The mother culture contains a variety of lactic acid producing bacteria. These bacteria predigest and bio-activate the foods to make the nutrients more available to the body. The result is a broad spectrum natural probiotic that helps support a healthy immune system and both gut and bowel health.
Naturally Fermented Whole Foods and Probiotics
- Replaces beneficial flora and nourishes the skin from the inside
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics
- Rich in nutrients: amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Fermented using a unique natural mother culture
- Minimum of 30 servings
- No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
Elimination in the skin and throughout the body, consists of 2 processes –detoxification and excretion.
- Many wastes and toxins need to be altered (detoxified or neutralized) so they’re in a safe form the body can handle (this is done mostly in the liver through the phase 2 pathways)
- Then, they must be efficiently and effectively got rid of (excreted – through bowels, urine, sweat and breathe)
Detox Powder supports our skin by promoting both detoxification and excretion of wastes through a number of different mechanisms.
There are 2 ways you can use the detox powder:
- It can be used along with the Glow powder, for a complete overall nutritional powerhouse.
- Or it can be used intermittently with the Glow powder, when you feel you need an extra boost of cleansing nutrients.
The Detox powder should always be started slowly – 1/8 tsp and gradually built up to 1 tsp daily. Don’t start the powder just before a big event, in case you accidently start with too high a dose and experience some breakouts. When started very slowly (1/8 tsp), their should be minimal effects on the skin breakouts.
Note – the fermentation process helps to prevent allergic reactions to the ingredient that has been fermented. This is because the fermentation process renders the protein coating of foods and grains harmless. Allergies to foods occur because of a reaction to the protein coating.
- Rich in anti-oxidants.
- Anti-oxidants are very important for the skin’s health and beauty.
- Their most important role is their anti-inflammatory one. All skin conditions/problems have inflammation as a central problem – acne, eczema, premature ageing, etc. By reducing inflammation, antioxidants help to calm inflammation, and reduce redness and irritation and sensitivity.
- They are anti-ageing. Wrinkles are a product of free radical damage and antioxidants help to keep these in check. Our body produces a large range of varying free radicals, therefore its important to have a broad spectrum of antioxidants.
- Its far better to get antioxidants from food-based supplements, because in nature, antioxidants are never found as single components. Instead, they are found alongside a vast array of other antioxidants that are all working synergistically to neutralise the large amounts of free radicals that are being produced within our body every day. Free radicals are a natural by-product of our body’s many internal functions, as well as being produced by the chemicals that we eat in our food, breathe in from the atmosphere and absorb across our skin.
- Inner beauty/Detox/etc powders give you a potent and reliable source of antioxidants to neutralise the toxins that we are consistently exposed to.
- Sun exposure is one of our skin’s biggest enemies because of the potent free radical damage it causes in the skin. The antioxidants found in Glow/Detox include flavonoids, courmarins, ancythythanides and these are all extremely potent against the free radicals that are caused by sun exposure.
- High in both soluble and non-soluble fibre - Soluble fiber dissolves in water forming a gel-like substance that helps lower blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Insoluble fiber helps to promote the movement of material through your digestive tract, helping prevent or treat constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulosis. In addition, eating high fiber foods also helps to prevent heart disease and regulate blood sugar levels.
Ingredients such as chick peas, adzuki beans, mung beans, lentils, etc. provide fibre that helps to promote bowel evacuation. Fibre also helps to absorb toxins from the bowels so that they are not re-absorbed back into the blood steam through the intestinal wall.
- Phase 2 detoxification: Ingredients such as brocolii, beetroot, kale, barley grass, rosemary, st mary’s thistle, dandelion and barley grass – contain components that support the liver’s phase 2 detoxification pathways. These pathways are responsible for the detoxification and excretion of various chemicals, hormones, toxins, pathogens and allergenic food substances (salicylates, histamines, amines, sulphites, glutamates)
- The fermentation process provides beneficial prebiotics and probiotics that nourish and support bowel health. This in turn promotes improved phase 2 detoxification as well as improved excretion of wastes through the bowel.
- Click here for information on how to successfully complete a detox.
- Click here for a list of detox FAQs
- Mung beans*
- chick peas*
- red lentils*
- barley grass*
- wheat grass*
- adzuki beans*
- natural lemon flavour
- chia seed*
- natural banana flavour
- broccoli sprouts*
- lemon juice*
- citric acid
- st mary’s thistle
- dandelion root
- burdock root
- fennel seed
*Certified Organic ingredients. This product may contain traces of nuts.
-- Click here for more information on our ingredients --